Monday, May 25, 2009

RAWR

Some overused phrases experienced by the Ratress in her daily encounters and what she interprets them to mean. 

 

It depends…            

  • Example: “which way you see it, good and bad. Good because job has been good, bad because I haven’t seen you ”
  • Frequently used at an interview environment, in front of the person you like, work environment whereby giving the right answer is of importance.
  • RAWR – Right Answer Wrong Reply

 

 

Hmmm….

  • Contemplative mode, usually to keep one’s opinion to oneself.
  • Or no reply cause answer is better not said. 
  • Rawrrrrrr….. . 

 

 

I love you

  • The word is defined as 'A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance' by Dictionary.com. This is not the context of what many people use it for.
  • Replacement word: RAWR – Means I love you in dinosaur

 

1 comment: